top of page
1. WHY HIRE US?
We are great communicators and are very well versed in the FUN wedding world! Our knowledge stems from 26 years of wedding and event planning! We want to make your day as stress-free as possible and will ensure you are always on track!
2. WHERE DO YOU PLAN EVENTS? DO YOU TRAVEL OUTSIDE OF THE WESTERN SLOPE?
Most of our events are in the Western Slope but we do travel outside to surrounding areas and the front range depending on our availability.
3. IS THERE A MINIMUM WEDDING BUDGET YOU WORK WITH?
No- We like to make sure that we provide services for all types of budgets!
4. DO YOU WORK WITH LGBTQ COUPLES?
YES! No matter the couple, YOU are special!
5. WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND A VENUE COORDINATOR?
We help with the overall design and planning process. We will guide you throughout the time leading up to your wedding and will keep your contracts, vendor communication, and event details for you!
6. DO YOU WORK WITH CLIENTS THAT DON’T LIVE IN THE AREA?
Yes! It is easy to set up phone calls and zoom calls throughout the planning process!
7. WHAT IS YOUR PRICING OR PRICE RANGE?
Our base price starts at $1,250 for day-of management!
8. DO YOU NEED ANY TIPS?
We have MANY tips! We have a few Pinterest boards for you to look at and we are always willing to set up a phone call to go over any wedding tips and tricks!
9. WHERE CAN WE LEARN MORE ABOUT YOU AND WHAT YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED?
You can learn more about us and what we have accomplished on our socials and blog page! Check us out on our IG: lovelettereventsco and FB: Love Letter Events
10. WHAT DIFFERENTIATES YOU FROM OTHER LOCAL PLANNERS?
We are a very fun team of 13 women that is always willing to help in any way! We have spent many years planning and executing amazing events on the western slope! Our approach of prioritizing organization and communication is our stand-out!
Photographer: Joshua Scott Photography
bottom of page