5 Reasons Why You Should Hire A Wedding Planner or 'Day of' Manager!
Have you ever had the thought of planning your wedding by yourself? Of course! Often, brides get the idea that they can plan their entire wedding alone. This in fact is true, BUT it becomes stressful, time-consuming, and bookings become extremely difficult with venues and vendors. A wedding planner and ‘day of’ manager is there for a reason. We are able to take the stress away and ensure a perfect day down to the last detail. Here are 5 reasons why you should hire a wedding planner or day-of manager:
Photos by: Real Life Photographs
1. A wedding planner or ‘day of’ manager works to make sure that all of your vendors follow your guidelines contracts. This way, nothing slips through the cracks and the vendors are compliant with your every need.
2. A wedding planner keeps everyone organized so you can relax and enjoy the day with your friends and family. No one is supposed to lift a finger!
3. Wedding day managers make sure that during the planning process you hit all of the important timeline goals so that your day runs successfully.
4. The wedding day manager or planner runs the day of operations through set up to take down. We work with vendors throughout the day to understand the timeline during the wedding.
5. Love Letter Events will always support their brides through their planning process with questions and any other help that they will need as quickly as possible.